Thursday 15 September 2011

Ice Pack Free (A Foot Update)

It has been nearly two weeks now that I've gone without needing an ice pack on my foot to combat the pain. I can't begin to explain what a relief it was when I started to notice a significant improvement in my right foot. Although I was still aware of my foot (you don't usually think about them) it no longer occupied my every waking conscious thought. So things were good. It has only continued to get better each day. Not only am I ice pack free (yay!) but my foot is no longer swollen or extremely sensitive to touch any more. An added bonus to all of this is not waking up as often throughout the night. I'm far from sleeping through the entire night but I'm making progress.

*This is a follow up post to Pins and Needles

No comments:

Post a Comment